The Village of Baltimore levies an annual tax of 1% on salaries, wages, commissions and other compensation as provided in Chapter 830 (Municipal Income Tax) of the Village Code. The municipal income tax provides funds for the general operating expenses of the Village or for paying all or part of the cost of making capital improvements in the Village. The Income Tax Code for the Village can be found through the link below:
- Business Regulation and Taxation Code
Please note that, effective May 10, 2010, the Village no longer gives a credit to residents of the Village who work elsewhere and pay income taxes to another municipality.
Collection of Income Tax
The collection and administration of the local income tax for the Village of Baltimore is handled by the Regional Income Tax Agency (RITA). RITA is the largest administrator for municipal income taxes in the State of Ohio. Click on the link below to go to the website for RITA:
Tax forms are available below and through the RITA website:
- Village of Baltimore Taxpayer Registration Form
- Individual Taxpayer Section
- Individual Tax Forms and Instructions
- Business Section
- Business Forms and Instructions
- Tax Professionals Section
Contact the Income Tax Office
The Tax Administrator for the Village of Baltimore is Brian Bibler.
- To speak with the Tax Administrator, please call 740-862-4491.
- Email the Tax Administrator